2.4 - Dance Fever
2.4 - Dance Fever:
Nothing, and I mean nothing will keep our boy from the club.
Recommend listening: HOTBOX by Lil Naz X
(Definitely NOT Murder on the Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis-Baxtor)
Index:
Kevin - Our point of view for this story, Kevin likes to club and dance and meet hot boys and can always be convinced to go out by a pretty face, even if he got bitten last night and hasn't really felt well since. Not clubbing is for the weak and the dead!
Trevon - Kevin’s date. They had met online only a few hours earlier and had chatted a bit but Trevon was pretty insistent they go out to the club, despite Kevin not feeling too hot. Always enjoying a good time Trevon won’t stick around if the scene is stagnant.
Troy - Dancefloor dancer. You can always find Troy on the dance floor, usually shaking and popping various body parts to help entice any other dancers he deems sexy. If you’re looking for Troy and he’s not on the dance floor he might be at the bar, in the bathroom or out back.
Zombies - Until this event, which can definitely be considered ground zero for the current zombie outbreak, zombies have mostly existed in isolated or undocumented incidences, used for one off vengeance ploys guided by voodoo priests. They’ve been popping up a lot more since the Doors to Chaos were unlocked.
Background:
I heard “Murder on the Dance Floor” and this scenario immediately popped into mind. I thought a POV story would be interesting and was unsure if I could pull it off. I just really liked the idea of the POV dying and the story continuing. In my many stumbles in relearning how to draw I tried using Troye Sivan and ‘Lil Naz X as reference. It didn’t work out but I like the story anyways.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment