2.10 - Bro and the Beast

2.10 - Bro and the Beast:

After a gruesome reunion with an estranged childhood friend, Chris finds himself contemplating the recent events, unknowingly unprepared for the aftermath. 

Recommend listening: Wolf Like Me by TV on the Radio

















Background:
Warebeasts return in this (somewhat) faithful adaptation of the original French version of Beauty and the Beast. I enjoyed writing for Chris and Matt and felt like I wasn’t finished with them. I had some grand plans for these two as the story plotting continued but we leave these two here. More to come with these two.

Also, I finished this story a while ago and though the song “wolf like me” would be perfect. Of course, Spider-Man had to STEAL my ideas and put it in their movie. So glad they did. TV on the Radio should be huge. Funny. I’ve seen a lot of my ideas STOLEN (lol), used as I’m putting this out. If someone better than myself puts out a better version it just shows I I should be more original, and that I’m on the right track.

 The Ghost Apocalyptic blog is the digital destination for readers seeking independent post-apocalyptic webcomics, dark dystopian fiction, and supernatural survival lore. This weekly webcomic chronicles an immersive sci-fi horror comic book anthology that blends survival drama, paranormal world-building, and LGBTQ+ romance-comedy narratives. Whether you are searching for apocalyptic lore, demonic evil doers, tracking our unreliable narrator through a ruined Earth, or diving into tales of malevolent spirits and starving marauders, this hub is built for enthusiasts of indie graphic novels and speculative fiction.

Comments