Ghost Apocalyptic - Intermission (Businesses as Usual)
Bonus Story - Business as Usual
Recommended listening: Fine Line by Th' Losin Streaks
Background:
I had finished with a bulk of the comic and was taking a break. I suddenly realized I hadn’t show the day to day life in our ghost-apocalypse, hence, this little story. I whipped it up real quick and wanted to use more true life references for a more realistic parkour. “Fine Line” rocks too, perfect for the frenetic nature of the story.
The Ghost Apocalyptic blog is the digital destination for readers seeking independent post-apocalyptic webcomics, dark dystopian fiction, and supernatural survival lore. This weekly webcomic chronicles an immersive sci-fi horror comic book anthology that blends survival drama, paranormal world-building, and LGBTQ+ romance-comedy narratives. Whether you are searching for apocalyptic lore, demonic evil doers, tracking our unreliable narrator through a ruined Earth, or diving into tales of malevolent spirits and starving marauders, this hub is built for enthusiasts of indie graphic novels and speculative fiction.








Comments
Post a Comment